Price And Quantity
- 200.00 - 350.00 INR
- Natural Dye, is extracted from environmental substances, that uses no chemicals to produce the solvent.
- The beauty of this dye is that it is organic as all the ingredients used are natural and come out of nature.
- When we extract natural substances and use it to create the dyes we will lack precision, as it is not possible to control it.
- As the process is entirely natural and hand-crafted, the outcome of the colours produced will vary.
- The colour generated by natural dye on protein base fabric and cellulose base fabric will vary, as protein base fabric does not contain dust particles, leading to easy dye absorption and bestows radiant shades than cellulose base fabric.
- There might be a slight variation in the colours of samples exhibited with photos and tangibly, as pictures create illusions and tend to present false representations of colours.
- Due to the natural and hand-crafted method of natural dyeing, each batch of the same dye might give out a slight variation in colour at the end.
- Colours and prints which are a source of multiple ingredients will be charged differently.
- 750 Per Day
- 35 Days
Jindal House, Opp. Secred Heart School, P.O. Sidhpur, Dharamsala , Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, 176057, India